CCS24CS Computerized Stencil and Decal Cutting
Specifications / Software Package / Stencil System Supplies
Introducing the CCS24CS Computerized
Stencil & Decal Cutting System.
Computerized Stencil Cutting System is used in many industrial settings to
cut stencils that range from 1/4" text to 24" text or larger. Industries that
use our system include: Aerospace, Crating, Automotive, Precast, Manufacturing,
Steel, Pipe, Welding, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and many more. Our system
is heavy duty, made in the U.S.A. and will last for years! Our warranty is two
years parts and labor. Please call 800-620-5077 or
email us with any
questions that you might have.
Specifications of the CCS24CS Stencil &
Decal Cutting System
- Easy to use Key Pad. The keypad includes the following
functions: Blade Adjustment /Test Cut, Adjustable Calibrating Knob for Blade
Force, Speed Adjustment, Repeat Job Button and a Start/Stop Button.
- Combination of flawless cutting and heavy downforce allows this
equipment to not only cut vinyl, polyethylene, mylar, magnetic and sandblast
material but also .010 and .015 oilboard also known as
- Our system has a self healing blade cutting strip that protects
the blade when cutting materials without backings like oilboard. Much better
than teflon tape.
- Other specifications include:
- One meg. buffer which allows for large files
- Digital Servo Drive Motor
- Cutting speed up to 41 ips.
- Large 29" cutting area
- Auto sensing 110 or 220 volt power supply
- Comes with a Two Year factory warranty for parts and
Top of Page
Stencil Software Package
and decal software program is key to operating this type of equipment. Our
software is easy to use. It has features you need in order to cut stencils or
decals. (vinyl letters). There are several stencil fonts, decal fonts and
international symbols. We have tested and used many software programs to cut
stencils and decals. We have found this software to be the easiest and most
complete package available. Besides cutting stencils and decals, you can import
the following files into our software package for cutting purposes: .eps, .ai
and .dxf files. The stencil and decal package will work with Windows XP, Vista
or Windows 7.
for: Stencil Fonts
Top of Page
Part #'s for the CCS24CS System and
- CCS24CS: This system includes 24" Stencil Cutter, Stencil
Software, cables, manual, mounting brackets, control center, cutting blade, 1
roll of stencil material 24" x 100 ft. or one roll of decal colored vinyl 15" x
50 yds. and transfer tape.
- CCSSTND: Optional stand that can be used with the
- CCSEC24: Easy-Cut is the standard stencil material. This
material has a clay coating on top to help with over-inking. It has a reusable
adhesive backing that will stick to the item being stenciled. This holds your
stencil in place and helps with over-spray issues. Roll is 24" x 100
- CCSOB10: This is the .010 oilboard. Roll is 24" x 100
- CCSPOLY: This is .005 mylar 13.5" x 100 ft w/ static cling
- CCSMAG24:.020 heavy magnetic material is 24" x 50
- CCS045: 45 degree blade used for CCSEC24 polyethylene stencil
material, decal vinyls and stencil mask.
- CCS060: 60 degree blade used for CCSEC24 polyethelene stencil
material, CCSOB10 oilboard, magnetic, sandblast and mylar
- CCSMASK: Special Stencil Mask used for hard to mark
- CCSDEC: Decal Vinyl - 15" x 50 yds. Many colors to pick
- CCSTRT: Transfer Tape - 14" x 100 yds. Transfer tape is used to
apply the vinyl characters to the item that is being marked.
Top of Page
Thank you for
your interest in our CCS24CS Cutting System.
Please feel free to
contact us for additional information or to
request a quote.
We will respond
Home Page | Custom Stencils |
Brass Stencils | Stencil Rollers
& Inks | Stencil Machines &
Computerized Stencil & Decal Cutting System |
Ink Markers | Paint Markers |
Tape Dispensers | Contact Us /
Custom Cut Stencil Co., Inc.
132 Iowa Ave,
Belleville, IL 62220
Tel: 800-620-5077 or 618-277-5077
· Fax: 618-277-1358